Mobile carts are our DNA.
We work with clients to build hundreds or deliver only one. We provide mobile carts for food and retail that are either off-the-shelf and standard, as well as completely custom conceived. Mobile carts are our passion.
Gallery’s mobile carts are designed with your needs and opportunities at their core. Under the hood, there are over 40 years of discerning all of the critical technical elements that keep our carts up and running longer than our competition: metal and wood, rivets, weld spots, drainage, electrical, hinge-and-latch systems, casters, and countless other details that make our carts one-of-a-kind. In other words, our attention to detail is what defines us.
- Millwork or Stainless Steel / Aluminum basic body construction
- UL/ETL certified – to meet standards of quality and safety singular electrical point
- Multiple high end finishes and theming options for cart exterior
- Casters increase mobility with wheels
- Quartz or Solid Surface Countertop
Standard Cart Options:
- Bar Cart
- Action Station
- Dessert Cart
- Condiment Cart
- Battery-powered Push Cart
How it started: Hot dog carts in the streets of Chicago.
How it’s going: The best mobile food and beverage carts in the industry put in every conceivable place around the globe. Gallery carts allow facility managers to flexibly scale their food and beverage service to reach more people in more places, without investing in expensive infrastructure.