- UV Sinks & Cabinets
- Health Facilities
- Health & Sanitation
Fill out the form below to download our UV Sinks brochure:
UVC Basin Portable Hand Sinks
Our new portable UVC hand sink carts are made with the same care and craftsmanship as our standard models and are equipped with the latest germicidal UV sanitation and touchless technology. This portable hand sink is fully self-contained, making it the ultimate post-covid solution for your mobile hand washing needs.
- Stainless steel body construction
- Self-contained sink system; 2.5 gal. water heater, water pump, 5 gal. freshwater tank, and 7.5 gal. grey water tank
- Heavy-duty swivel casters with brakes
- Stainless steel sink shroud
- Approximate loaded weight: 200lbs
- Graphics: Optional
- Germicidal ultra-violet lights kill pathogens located within the drain trap to prevent contamination of the sink basin used by staff.
- Sanitizing agent injectors at locations throughout the open cavity to help clean the surfaces of the open cavity.
- Touchless faucet, and touchless soap and paper towel dispenser
Hand washing is the first line of defense in the prevention of foodborne illnesses. The access to and visibility of handwashing at a handwashing station is important for maintaining employee and customer confidence.
Whether they are self-contained or direct plumbed, with standard faucets or touchless, Gallery’s portable, built-in pull-out, and built-in under counter hand sinks are of the best quality in the industry and carefully crafted to be versatile and health code compliant, making them the ultimate solution for mobile hand washing needs.
What is a Self-contained Hand Sink?
- A portable sink that uses fresh water and wastewater reservoirs to provide high-quality handwashing in locations where traditional hard-plumbed sinks are not available.