- UV Sinks & Cabinets
- Health Facilities
- Health & Sanitation
Standard Portable Hand Sinks
Our standard portable hand sink carts are of the best quality in the industry and are carefully crafted to be versatile and health code compliant. The hand sink cart is fully self-contained, making it the ultimate solution for mobile hand washing needs.
Portable Hand Sink Specs:
- Stainless steel body construction
- Self-contained sink system; 2.5 gal. water heater, water pump, 5 gal. freshwater tank, and 7.5 gal. grey water tank
- Hot and cold water faucets
- Hand soap dispenser
- Paper towel dispenser
- Heavy-duty swivel casters with brakes
- Stainless steel sink shroud
- Approximate loaded weight: 200lbs
- Graphics: Optional
Hand washing is the first line of defense in the prevention of foodborne illnesses. The access to and visibility of handwashing at a handwashing station is important for maintaining employee and customer confidence.
Whether they are self-contained or direct plumbed, with standard faucets or touchless, Gallery’s portable, built-in pull-out, and built-in under counter hand sinks are of the best quality in the industry and carefully crafted to be versatile and health code compliant, making them the ultimate solution for mobile hand washing needs.
What is a Self-contained Hand Sink?
- A portable sink that uses fresh water and wastewater reservoirs to provide high-quality handwashing in locations where traditional hard-plumbed sinks are not available.