We missed you at what-should-have-been NAFEM...
Gallery is ready for what’s next with two on-trend innovative solutions.
Water: Demand for hard seltzer is expected to triple in the next two years. And unspiked sparkling 13% in the next five. Also, today more than ever consumers are demanding more environmentally-friendly alternatives to plastic bottles. We have you covered with our water carts, yet another example of Gallery’s 40-year track record of customer-focused solutions.
Wheels: Sustainable. Mobile. Flexible. Gallery’s electric vehicles are today’s smart solution for satellite locations, quick expansions, or just readjusted traffic flows. Gallery e-vehicles deliver:
- On-the-go solutions for on-the-go customers.
- Expanded footprints outside physical locations: Venues, campuses, office buildings, and events.
- Health-department approved service: Hot stays hot, cold stays cold.
- Smaller cost-per-square foot than other options for satellite locations.
- Smart, sustainable approach: Carbon neutral delivery for today’s conscious customer.
We also have a few more new and innovative solutions developed just for you:
- Bar Cart: Upscale, custom fit and finish for a non-concessionary feel.
- Battery Powered Cart: Iceless push cart for delivering cold beverages.
- Action Station: Freshly cooked, hot and cold food prepared by live chefs.
- Hawking: Breakthrough iceless trays with state-of-the-art thermal engineered refrigerants.
- Podium: Great for hotels, convention centers, and campuses, a decorative and branded mobile cart that acts as a lectern for powerful presentations.