At Gallery Carts. Kiosks. Portables (Gallery), we turn mobile and modular merchandising concepts into workable solutions. From humble beginnings in 1984, we have grown to be the leader and innovator in the mobile merchandising industry. We specialize in custom-designing quality products tailored to our customer’s venues and specifications.
An exceptional Project Success Manager should be adept at finding solutions that ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget. This individual will be passionate about providing unparalleled service to our clients.
Gallery offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k, and paid sick/vacation time.
The Project Success Manager reports to the Vice President of Operations
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the
- Ability to manage and quarterback multiple projects from beginning to end. The number of projects is dependent on size and complexity.
- Establish and maintain processes for managing scope during the project lifecycle, setting quality and performance standards, and assessing risks.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with third-party resources, such as vendors.
- Assign and monitor resources to ensure project efficiency and maximize
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate channels and escalating
- issues, as necessary, according to project work plan.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
What we are looking for:
- Monitor projects from discovery through delivery, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Analyze project status and, when necessary, revise the scope, schedule, or budget to ensure that project requirements can be met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with all project stakeholders. Required skills:
- Familiarity with ERP Systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs – Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent customer service skills.
- Four or more years of project management experience
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- 401(k) matching up to 6%
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Experienced commercial construction project management candidates are encouraged to apply!
Salary: $77,500 – $85,000 (Commensurate with Experience) Job Type: Full-time