Skills and Duties include:
- Engage in the entire sales process – project review, design submission.
- Work with customers to present a technical perspective on the company’s sales offering.
- Collaborate with the Local Operations Teams to obtain contractor quotes in support of
- Provide alternative solutions as required to meet unique end user, component, or installation criteria.
- Assist with development of customer presentation tools and coordination of end-user site visits.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for key vertical market segments.
- Interface with internal departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of solution delivery to individual end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Meticulous and persuasive.
- “Make it Happen” mentality that drives the team and firm forward each day.
- Familiarity with sales in a construction, architectural, or similar field a plus.
- Job Type: Full-time