At Gallery Carts, we specialize in custom designing quality products that are
detailed by the customers’ requests. We highly value a positive team culture,
and it is expected that everyone puts in a helping hand with all tasks. The
Gallery team completes complex builds with a high attention to detail and
quality while producing at an industry leading rate. Gallery offers stable
work, with a robust sales cycle that keeps production at Gallery active.
This is a contract to hire role. Once contract period ends we offer a full
benefits package including medical, dental, 401K and paid floating holiday/
birthday/sick time, as well as a standard accrual-based PTO system.
- Operates forklifts to move items throughout the facility.
Ensures orderly production and distribution of materials by pulling orders
and placing in accordance with production plans
Maintains inventory levels by ensuring all material transactions are
recorded in the ERP/MRP system
Prepares finished goods for shipment by packing, loading, and securing items
- Receives and labels inbound materials and stores them within warehouse.
- Maintains stock levels for consumable goods
- Counting of materials as requested
- Pick/Pack/Ship of small parcel shipments
What we’re looking for:
Strong attention to detail and meticulous attitude towards counting and
Willingness to work with others, and a customer service mindset towards
ensuring peers have the materials they need to succeed
- Crisp verbal and email communication
- Comfort with computers and a background operating from WMS or ERP systems
Salary: $21 – $26 per hour (commensurate with experience)
Job Type: Full-time