Skills and Duties include:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings and how those offerings support our client’s business to identify profitable business opportunities and
- Build solid relationships with customers, vendors, distributors, and internal teams.
- Visit clients’ venues, and conduct site walks to define and document opportunities for design engineers and
- Assess marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommend necessary improvements.
- Leverage design notes and documents to prepare proposals, presentations, advertising, and marketing materials requests.
- Research trends and recommend new company offerings to satisfy customers’ emerging needs.
- Develop strategic partnerships with architects, kitchen equipment designers, and food service design consultants to grow the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field.
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- “Make it Happen” mentality that drives the team and firm forward each day;
Job Type: Full-time