Opening Day for the 2023 season is just a few weeks away! As much as we love baseball, we might love baseball food and concessions even more. There’s nothing like sitting outside, cheering on your favorite team, with a great brew and delicious food in your hand. Here are some of the best foods that you can find at baseball stadiums around the country.
Cleveland Guardians | Progressive Field
The Cleveland Guardians are bringing a taste of Cleveland’s neighborhoods to Progressive field! These restaurants are just a sampling of Cleveland’s foodie scene but an exciting addition to traditional ballpark fare. Some of the options include:
- Sweet Moses serving homemade ice cream
- Happy Dog gives fans more than your average ballpark hotdog with incredible toppings like fruit loops and hot Cheetos
- Ohio City Burrito serves a variety of healthy and fresh burritos, bowls, and nachos
LA Dodgers | Dodgers Stadium
Dodger Dogs are just one of the many concessions items available for fans at Dodger Stadium. Some of the other offerings include:
- Spiral potatoes served with salt and pepper, garlic, mesquite, tajin, cotija cheese, and chili lime aioli,
- Agua Frescas on every floor with flavors that range from horchata to mango
- Dessert Nachos and funnel fries
And, of course, there are the Dodger Dogs. Originally these were foot-long pork wieners, but in 2022 the Dodger Dog got a glow-up with a new vendor supplying the famed hot dogs. And now fans can choose a Louisiana hot link, Italian sausage, or a plant-based bratwurst.
Dodgers fans can enjoy quick and cashless checkout using Zippin Lanes!
Milwaukee Brewers | American Family Field
The Milwaukee Brewers will open the 2023 season at American Family Field on April 3 against the NY Mets. However, a great game won’t be the only thing on the menu. In 2022, the Brewers foodservice provider, Delaware North Sportservice, teamed up with Black Shoe Hospitality – a Milwaukee-based restaurant group, to provide fans with an “elevated culinary experience.”
Chef Joe Muench, co-owner of Black Shoe Hospitality, said, “We kind of looked at what the flavors of the ballpark had been and decided to focus on Wisconsin and local. We have local products from the cheeses to the burger meat.”
The goal: the best food in baseball. They are doing it with unique and local menu items like:
- Sargento Grilled Cheese sandwiches
- Burgers made with beef from Wisconsin cattle.
- Topped hot dogs like the “Wisconsin on My Mind” made with sharp and mild cheddar cheeses, fried cheese curds, and ranch dressing
Las Vegas Aviators | Las Vegas Ball Park
The Las Vegas Ballpark is a Triple-A baseball stadium home to the Aviators. Their menu is designed to elevate ballpark classics while celebrating Vegas’ world-renowned dining scene. Some of the treats you will find at Las Vegas Ballpark include:
- BBQ and Mexican fusion at BBQ Mexicana featuring items such as burnt ends burritos and smoked tofu bowls
- Elevated burgers such as the Mt. Charleston burger made with a burger patty, pulled pork, bbq sauce, pickles, and coleslaw
- Unique beverage exclusives such as the Walk Off Wheat by Tenaya Creek Brewery and the Aviators Mule featuring Ketel One Grapefruit and Rose Botanical Vodka